Third generation IVF technique refers to Preimplantation Genetic Testing (PGT) to select embryos with normal chromosome numbers and structures.
There are two types of Preimplantation Genetic Testing：
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing for Aneuploidy(PGT-A) ：To determine whether the embryo contains a normal number of chromosomes (23 pairs).
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing for Monogenic disorders(PGT-M)：To identify whether the embryo have a specific single gene disease.
- To evaluate the receptivity of the endometrium through analysis of the endometrial sample so that the window for implantation can be found.
- Increase 25% implantation rate for patients with repeated implantation failure.
- Single sperm is injected directly into the cytoplasm of the egg by using a tiny needle, called micropipette. Therefore, fertilization takes place.
- Fertilization rate around 70%
- Experienced and skillful embryologist
- Time-lapse embryo scope
- Multiple dust control and VOCs filtering
- Building materials, temperature, humidity, air pressure and flow rate control
- High standard & spacious laboratory
- Easily accessible location
- Graceful and comfortable environment
- Cafeteria, Breastfeeding Room, Kid Play area
- VIP room
Take the first step